Passionate about helping adults gain the skills they need to be successful members of our community?
Volunteer with MCAEL
- Provide event/workshop support (evenings/weekends) or general administrative support (weekdays)
- Share your skills on a one-time, project-basis (such as outreach or IT projects)
- Serve on MCAEL's Board or on a committee
- Advocate as a community member
Volunteer in the Classroom
MCAEL can also connect you to a local direct service provider, where you can:
- Provide direct instruction as a classroom instructor, tutor, or conversation club facilitator
- Support learning as a classroom aide
- Provide program or administrative support on an ongoing or project basis.